According to research, the following conditions may benefit from this amazing medicinal weed.
Recipes for Medical Marijuana
1. Melt butter in pan with 2 cups of water.
2. Add 1 ounce of ground marijuana leaf, or 6 grams of flower/bud.
3. Simmer for 1-2 hours while stirring occasionally.
4. Pour butter through strainer into glass or ceramic bowl.
6. Separate butter on top from water on bottom.
7. Store in glass or ceramic bowl.
8. Use for all your favorite recipes.
1. Add 4 grams of marijuana flower/bud to 2 cups of milk.
2. Add to double boiler.
3. Cook on medium heat for one hour and stir occassionally.
4. Strain out marijuana.
5. Add to favorite tea, or use in recipes.
• Alcohol Extract of Medical Marijuana
1. Use glass bottle of highest proof alcohol available, 190 proof grain alcohol is best. Water found in lower proofs will also extract certain ingredients that have no medicinal qualities.
2. Place ground marijuana in glass bottle with grain alcohol for four weeks. Use 6 grams of medical marijuana flower/bud for a pint size bottle, and 12-15 grams for 750ml bottle (a fifth).
3. Shake up bottle about twice a week for mixing, until four weeks is over.
To use: Combine a tablespoon of extract with some honey and let sit under tongue for one or two minutes before swallowing. Repeat as needed until desirable dose is determined. Drinks can also be made using you favorite 12 ounce soda or juice, and adding 2 ounces of marijuana extract. Alcohol extracts take effect faster than eating.
• Medical Marijuana Brownies
Make brownies as directed, but use cannabutter.
• Medical Marijuana Spaghetti
1. Make spaghetti for four as usual, but avoid adding regular butter, or oils.
2. Use cannabutter in spaghetti sauce instead of olive oil.
Alternative: Sprinkle cheese over plate of hot spaghetti sauce and noodles, then pour melted cannabutter on top of melting cheese.
• Medical Marijuana Pizza
1. Sprinkle medical marijuana onto frozen pizza.
2. Sprinkle cheese over medical marijuana.
3. Cook at 375 degrees for 3-6 minute longer than usual, without burning.
Medical Marijuana Recipes for Diabetics
• CannaDoodles (i.e. SnickerDoodles)
In medium bowl, stir butter on med-high for about 30 seconds. Add half of the almond or soy flour, and half the Splenda or liquid sweetener, add egg, vanilla, and baking soda. Mix well. Add rest of almond or soy flour. Cover in bowl and cool in fridge for an hour. In another bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of Splenda with some cinnamon. Use refrigerated dough to make 24 ping pong size balls. Toss each ball in the cinnamon and Splenda mix to cover each then place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Makes 24 servings. Dough may be frozen.
• Medical Marijuana Peanut Butter Bars
1. Melt peanut butter with cannabutter in microwave or double boiler.
2. Add sweetener and mix well.
3. Add protein powder and stir mixture until you can form a ball.
4. Separate into four portions and roll dough into bars. Refrigerate till hardened. Makes 4 servings.
Gluten Free Recipes for Medical Marijuana
• Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Medical Marijuana Cookies
1. Mix butter & sugar.
2. Mix in peanut butter.
3. Mix in egg & vanilla.
4. With another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
5. Add new mix to first mix.
6. Form as 1-2 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet. Smash with fork for the classic PB cookie appearance.
7. Bake for 10 min. at 350 degrees. Avoid browning.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
Dough can be kept frozen for several weeks.
• Gluten Free Marijuana Ginger Cookies
1. Mix CannaButter & sugar.
2. Mix in molasses.
3. With another bowl mix water & baking soda.
4. Mix in flour, salt, spices with CannaButter mix.
5. Add baking soda water mix to CannaButter/flour mix.
6. Add ginger.
7. Spoon out cookies on greased sheet.
8. Bake at 350 for 10-14 min.
Videos: Making Edible Medical Marijuana
How to make Canna-oil
How to make CannaButter
How to make CannaButter - Part 2
How to make CannaButter & Brownies